Teddy Coat Knit Dress

What I Am Wearing:
Dress c/o Nordstrom Rack: less than $45 here in Ros color (it comes in different colors)
Shoes: here, budget friendly here/here
Bag: here/here
Shop My Look:
The night before Christmas. I am current spending my day in a cozy pajamas while counting down to Christmas. I enjoy collecting and wearing cozy and warm pajamas during the holiday and beyond. One of my favorite things to do during the winter season it sit up by the fireplace in fun pajamas, fuzzy blankets and hot chocolate/marshmallows. In the past few weeks leading up to the holiday, I have purchased a lot of pjs including this romper holiday pajamas. The holiday season is all about relaxing and spending time with family and love ones. As tonight is Christmas Eve, my family and I will continue our tradition of wearing matching pajamas to ring in Christmas Day. Check out my Instagram Story for behind the scenes holiday activities.

What's your opinion?